Oldest Condenser Rules | Lochridge Priest Residential
OLDEST WORKING AIR CONDITIONER CONTEST
- The contest is for owner occupied, single family homes with central, ducted air conditioning systems.
- Entrants must be legal adults and legal residents of Texas.
- Entrants must be homeowners and fully empowered to make purchase and home improvement decisions regarding their residence.
- Homes must be located in the Waco area, Corsicana area, or Temple/Killeen area.
- Entries must be received by April 28, 2017 by 5:00pm.
- Entries may also be completed by going to our website: www.lochridgepriest.com
- The air conditioner must be operating and providing cooling to the home.
- The contest applies to standard “split system” air conditioners added onto upright/downflow/horizontal gas or propane furnaces or air handlers. All other types of equipment are NOT included. The duct system must be in good condition and properly sized for the air conditioning system.
- The duct system, evaporator and drain pan must be free of mold.
- To qualify, a representative from Lochridge Priest must be allowed access to the air conditioner and coil to examine the installation and record manufacturer nameplate information (model & serial numbers and dates). The representative will leave a proposal to replace the current air conditioner at this visit, should the entry not be the winner. This proposal will be good until December 30, 2017.
- Lochridge Priest will make two attempts to contact the homeowner to arrange a verification appointment. A missed appointment will be rescheduled at the discretion of Lochridge Priest and subject to disqualification.
- The Oldest Working Air Conditioner Contest is not a game of chance. The winner will be the oldest air conditioner submitted according to objective information such as model & serial numbers, installation or sale paperwork provided by the homeowner and/or the best judgment of Lochridge Priest employees. In the event of a tie, the earliest contest entrant shall be the winner. All decisions are final.
- The winning entry will receive one (1) new Lennox 16 Seer air conditioner and matching coil up to 5 tons.
- The winning entry will be responsible for: taxes, permits, duct system modifications (if necessary), any hazardous material removal and abatement (e.g., asbestos), and any improvements needed to bring the installation in compliance with existing building, mechanical, & electrical codes (any applicable costs will be discussed beforehand).
- The winner will be selected on May 2, 2017 at 5pm and informed prior to any media announcements.
- The winner will be posted online at www.lochridgepriest.com, our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/lochridgepriest.com.
- The winning entry will agree to allow Lochridge Priest to use images and likenesses of the old and new air conditioners and homeowners and the homeowners’ names in the promotional material.
- Prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Entrants agree to hold Lochridge Priest, its owners, sponsors and employees harmless for any injuries, loss or damages related to the contest.
- All prizes in the Oldest Working AC Contest are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Winner of the Oldest Working AC Contest must reply within ten (10) days of notification either via email or by calling the phone number provided upon prize notification, or else an alternate winner will be selected.
- The winning entry agrees to post a Lochridge Priest yard sign provided by Lochridge Priest in the front yard of their home for one week during the installation.
- No entry fee or purchase is required to enter.
- Employees of Lochridge Priest and Lennox Industries and their family members are not eligible.
Geographic Coverage – Waco area, Corsicana area, or Temple/Killeen area; If you are unsure if your home would qualify for the geographic area please contact Lochridge Priest to ask.
Are you ready? Click here to enter to win the Oldest Condenser Challenge!